Honey Mustard Pork Chops
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 4 top loin pork chops
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
1. Put the pork chops in the large non-stick skillet.
2. Cook over medium-high heat to brown one side of the pork chops.
3. Use the spatula to turn the chops.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
5. Cover the pan and lower the heat.
6. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes until chops are done.
Pork chops are done when they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees. 2 Tablespoons of honey mustard can be substituted with 1 Tablespoon of honey and 1 Tablespoon of mustard mixed together. To thicken sauce, if needed, remove cooked pork chops and cook sauce without a lid until desired consistency is reached.
% of Calories from Fat:
Editor’s Note: This recipe is reposted with permission by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. For additional healthy recipes and cooking tips visit: choosemyplate.gov